1/2 Photos of Layered Picnic Salad
katie in the UP's Note:
I don't care for the one....everyone else makes with peas and mayo...I found this in a Pillsbury cook book (the kind you buy at the market check out lines) It really has all the flavors I like! I'm making this for our next potluck at work..because it works well, after sitting a few hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) bag broccoli slaw mix
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 medium yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, dranined and rinsed
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 cups plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (your favorite..fresh or bottled)
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1In a 5 to 6 quart clear glass bowl, layer lettuce, broccoli slaw mix, carrots, bell pepper, beans, cheese and tomatoes.
- 2In small bowl, mix mayo, dressing and Italian seasoning. Spread over top of salad.
- 3Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- 4If desired toss before serving.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Picnic Salad
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.9
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 408.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: