A favorite recipe from a favorite Aunt. This is an easy and tasty make-ahead salad. Times do not include overnight time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 10x10x2" casserole dish layer lettuce, celery, peas, green onion, water chestnuts in listed order.
- 2Combine mayonnaise and sugar. Spread over layered ingredients.
- 3Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese to taste.
- 4Place in refterator overnight.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Overnite Salad
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.3
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 982.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 7.6 g