Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favourite dip. It's from a Kraft Philly packet. Great for BBQs
- 250 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 avocado (mashed)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 375 g salsa (whatever temperature suits)
- 1⁄2 cup tasty shredded cheese
- Mix Philly and sour cream with electric beater for 4 minutes or until smooth.
- Spoon into a large, flat serving dish.
- Combine avacado, garlic, and lemon juice and spread over Philly mixture.
- Pour over a layer of salsa and top with tasty cheese.
- Serve with savory crackers or corn chips.
- (Alternatively, include 440g of re-fried beans, layered in between avacado and salsa).
I took this dip to a New Years Eve potluck and everyone loved it -- not a speck was leftover!!