Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
Add a layer of shredded chicken or browned ground beef to this popular Mexican dip.
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup guacamole
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 1⁄4 ounces olives, chopped, ripe and drained
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 1⁄2 ounces green chilies, chopped and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Combine beans and seasoning mix; spread in an 11x7 inch dish, a 9 or 10 inch deep dish pie plate, or a cast-iron skillet.
- Layer dip and remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Serve with corn chips.