Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have used this dip on numerous occasions and everyone seems to love it. My niece is graduating this Friday and I am serving it for her cook-out.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (6 ounce) carton avocado dip
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Combine beans with taco seasoning.
- Spread bean mixture evenly in 9 x 12 pan.
- Layer remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Serve with nacho chips.
This is really good and quick to make. I made as directed, just cut it in half since there was not a lot of us to eat it. I made with recipe#409568 which gave it a lot of taste. I also left out the olives (DH request). Made for the Super Bowl and it was a hit. Made for Photo Tag February 2010.
I've made many layered dips, and most had ground beef in them (with the taco seasoning. Also, most were baked for a while so part was warm and the topping cold. This was unique in that there is no cooking. It is very good, but you need a sturdy chip to be able to carry the load that a scoop of this dip weighs! I made this for Super Bowl Sunday, and it was a big hit. Thanks so much for sharing!