1/2 Photos of Layered Mocha Banana Yum!
LUv 2 BaKE's Note:
This pretty layered dessert doesn't only look good, it's also delicious! The serving size depends on your parfait glass/dessert bowl size. This dessert looks best in individual tall narrow dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix, unprepared
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite or 2 cups Dream Whip, prepared
- 3 small bananas (2 mashed or pureed, 1 sliced into 12 slices)
- 1/2 cup graham cracker, crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1Prepare chocolate pudding by combining 1 pkg of dry pudding with 1 cup of milk and 1 cup brewed coffee. Whisk until thickened. Set aside.
- 2Mash 2 bananas thoroughly with a fork, or briefly puree in a food processor. With a spatula fold mashed banana into the cool whip. Set aside.
- 3Now it is time to start layering! Start with adding about 2.5 tbsp of pudding on the bottom of each dish. Then layer on one slice of banana then about 1/2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs, then about 1/2 tbsp of chocolate syrup, finally add about 3 tbsp of banana cool whip. Repeat layers once more.
- 4On top of the last banana cool whip layer, drizzle on some chocolate syrup then place on a cherry and a piece of graham cracker.
- 5Store in the fridge until serving time. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Mocha Banana Yum!
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 217.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free chocolate syrup