This pretty layered dessert doesn't only look good, it's also delicious! The serving size depends on your parfait glass/dessert bowl size. This dessert looks best in individual tall narrow dishes.
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix, unprepared
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite or 2 cups Dream Whip, prepared
- 3 small bananas (2 mashed or pureed, 1 sliced into 12 slices)
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker, crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar-free chocolate syrup
- sugar-free chocolate syrup
- graham cracker
- fresh cherries (optional)
- Prepare chocolate pudding by combining 1 pkg of dry pudding with 1 cup of milk and 1 cup brewed coffee. Whisk until thickened. Set aside.
- Mash 2 bananas thoroughly with a fork, or briefly puree in a food processor. With a spatula fold mashed banana into the cool whip. Set aside.
- Now it is time to start layering! Start with adding about 2.5 tbsp of pudding on the bottom of each dish. Then layer on one slice of banana then about 1/2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs, then about 1/2 tbsp of chocolate syrup, finally add about 3 tbsp of banana cool whip. Repeat layers once more.
- On top of the last banana cool whip layer, drizzle on some chocolate syrup then place on a cherry and a piece of graham cracker.
- Store in the fridge until serving time. Enjoy!