1/1 Photo of Layered Mint Chocolate Brownies
1 hr 5 mins
Another one adapted from Hershey's Food Service. This recipe makes a "trial size" amount. The recipe for food service actually makes 4 times this amount!
My Private Note
3 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan (or line with foil).
- 2Combine all brownie ingredients in large bowl and beat until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 3Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched in center. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 4Prepare mint cream: Combine all mint cream ingredients in a large bowl and beat until smooth. Spread evenly over brownies. Cover and refrigerate.
- 5Prepare chocolate glaze: Melt butter and chocolate syrup in a large saucepan over very low heat. Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- 6Cool slightly and then pour glaze over chilled brownies.
- 7Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before slicing and serving.
- 8Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Mint Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.8
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 127.2 mg
- Sodium 306.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 56.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g