Another one adapted from Hershey's Food Service. This recipe makes a "trial size" amount. The recipe for food service actually makes 4 times this amount!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan (or line with foil).
- Combine all brownie ingredients in large bowl and beat until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched in center. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Prepare mint cream: Combine all mint cream ingredients in a large bowl and beat until smooth. Spread evenly over brownies. Cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare chocolate glaze: Melt butter and chocolate syrup in a large saucepan over very low heat. Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Cool slightly and then pour glaze over chilled brownies.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before slicing and serving.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Made in a 13x9x2 pan, this turned out more like a cake than a brownie. The house smells so good while these are baking, I can hardly wait for them to cool! HERSHEY came out with a Dark Chocolate Syrup, so that's what I used ... OOOOHHH MY! Rich, dark and very chocolaty ... Great recipe Karen !!! :) I made this for the "Something Old, Something New" event - March 2009.