- 1 medium romaine lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 295.73 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 29.58 ml chopped coriander leaves, approx
- 420 g can Mexican chili beans
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, extra chopped
- 150 g thinly sliced rare roast beef, chopped coarsely
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 240 g packet corn chips
SOUR CREAM DRESSING
- 78.07 ml light sour cream
- 29.58 ml sweet chili sauce
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 29.58 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half the torn lettuce leaves in dish; top with sliced tomato, 3/4 cup of the cheese, then combined coriander and beans.
- Top with remaining lettuce; drizzle with sour cream dressing.
- Combine onion and extra tomato in bowl; sprinkle over lettuce.
- Top with remaining cheese, roast beef and avocado.
- Arrange corn chips around the edge of the bowl.
- Sour Cream dressing: Combine all ingredients in small bowl- mix well.