Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am not sure where this recipe came from but it sure is good for that really hot day when you don't feel like cooking
- 1 medium romaine lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves, approx
- 1 (420 g) can Mexican chili beans
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, extra chopped
- 150 g thinly sliced rare roast beef, chopped coarsely
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1 (240 g) packet corn chips
SOUR CREAM DRESSING
- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place half the torn lettuce leaves in dish; top with sliced tomato, 3/4 cup of the cheese, then combined coriander and beans.
- Top with remaining lettuce; drizzle with sour cream dressing.
- Combine onion and extra tomato in bowl; sprinkle over lettuce.
- Top with remaining cheese, roast beef and avocado.
- Arrange corn chips around the edge of the bowl.
- Sour Cream dressing: Combine all ingredients in small bowl- mix well.