I am not sure where this recipe came from but it sure is good for that really hot day when you don't feel like cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium romaine lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves, approx
- 1 (420 g) can Mexican chili beans
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, extra chopped
- 150 g thinly sliced rare roast beef, chopped coarsely
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1 (240 g) packet corn chips
SOUR CREAM DRESSING
- 1Place half the torn lettuce leaves in dish; top with sliced tomato, 3/4 cup of the cheese, then combined coriander and beans.
- 2Top with remaining lettuce; drizzle with sour cream dressing.
- 3Combine onion and extra tomato in bowl; sprinkle over lettuce.
- 4Top with remaining cheese, roast beef and avocado.
- 5Arrange corn chips around the edge of the bowl.
- 6Sour Cream dressing: Combine all ingredients in small bowl- mix well.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Mexican Salad
Serving Size: 1 (581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 843.6
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 944.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce