Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I saw a recipe for a mexican dip that had just a couple ingredients and I thought a good mexican dip should include everthing...kind of like a taco. May not need the entire jar of salsa and container of sour cream. It depends on how much you want. This recipe is so versatile. If there's something you don't like, keep it off. The majority of the family does not like jalepenos but my hubby does. So I keep them on the side so he can add them or I'll do half with jalepenos and half without.
- Spread beans on a 10-12" (I sometimes use a 12" pizza pan) serving plate.
- Combine ground beef and taco seasoning. Spread over beans.
- Spread salsa over ground beef mixture.
- Spread sour cream over salsa.
- Sprinkle on shredded lettuce, tomatoes and olives.
- Add jalepenos if desired.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips. The 'scoops' work the best for this dip.