Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Beautiful salad with a Mexican flare! Add a nice margarita and some Mexican music and you have a nice lunch or dinner entrée. Pillsbury cookbook.
- 177.44 ml ranch salad dressing
- 4.92 ml taco seasoning mix
- 946.36 ml lettuce, shredded
- 425.24 g can black beans
- 354.88 ml deli chicken, shredded
- 236.59 ml hint of lime tortilla chips
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml cherry tomatoes
- In a small bowl, mix dressing and taco mix.
- On a large serving platter or individual serving pates, layer remaining ingredients except tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with cherry tomatoes that have been sliced in half.*.
- You can also top with olives and add a bit of canned corn if you like. I only use a portion of the can of black beans. Use as much as you prefer.
A real treasure of a salad!!! Ingredients are usually within my kitchen reach (discounting the LIME chips, but easy substitute.) I forgot to add the cheddar until after the shots were taken and used some crunched Fritos and sliced stuffed olives for the garnish. Delicious lunch treat; thanks to Decadent1. Made for the Salad event in Cooking Photos.
This was a fast and easy meal. My two year old even helped me prepare it! We made our own chips out of wheat tortillas. Very tasty and filling. Thanks for posting.