Recipe by Chef Decadent1
Beautiful salad with a Mexican flare! Add a nice margarita and some Mexican music and you have a nice lunch or dinner entrée. Pillsbury cookbook.
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
A real treasure of a salad!!! Ingredients are usually within my kitchen reach (discounting the LIME chips, but easy substitute.) I forgot to add the cheddar until after the shots were taken and used some crunched Fritos and sliced stuffed olives for the garnish. Delicious lunch treat; thanks to Decadent1. Made for the Salad event in Cooking Photos.
- 3⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- 4 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups deli chicken, shredded
- 1 cup hint of lime tortilla chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix dressing and taco mix.
- On a large serving platter or individual serving pates, layer remaining ingredients except tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with cherry tomatoes that have been sliced in half.*.
- You can also top with olives and add a bit of canned corn if you like. I only use a portion of the can of black beans. Use as much as you prefer.