Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 5 cups tortilla chips, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups kraft shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- Add corn and salsa; mix well.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Mix cottage cheese and sour cream.
- Layer 2 cups of the chips, 1/2 of the meat mixture, 3/4 cup of the Cheddar cheese and 1/2 of the cottage cheese mixture in 2-quart casserole dish.
- Repeat layers of chips, meat mixture and cottage cheese mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Insert remaining chips around edge of casserole; top with remaining 3/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.