Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Kraft. Looks really yummy
- 1 (6 ounce) Stove Top low-sodium chicken stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen meatballs
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 cup 2% cheddar cheese (shredded)
- PREHEAT oven to 400ºF. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package for Light Preparation; set aside.
- COMBINE soup and milk in 13x9-inch baking dish. Stir in meatballs and peas; sprinkle with cheese. Top with the prepared stuffing.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minute or until heated through.
This was so good! A nice change from turkey or chicken with stuffing. Don't change a thing.
We loved the this recipe it was quick and easy. The only thing I add which was after it was made topped with chili flakes. Adds that extra kick which is nice if you like spice!
Great and quick casserole to whip up!! Made as written and it was ready to go after 25 minutes of baking! Will make this again!