- 473.18 ml boiling water
- 2 (170.09 g) package margarita Jell-O gelatin
- 118.29 ml tequila or 118.29 ml cold water
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 473.18 ml thawed whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir with whisk 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in tequila and 2 tablespoons lime juice.
- Add whipped topping and 1 teaspoons lime zest; stir until whipped topping is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Pour into 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 36 pieces to serve.