1/1 Photo of Layered Macaroni and Cheese
1 hr 5 mins
Comfort food at its best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Layer 1/3 of the cooked macaroni in the baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups cheese.
- 5Repeat the layers; top with the remaining macaroni.
- 6Reserve the remaining 1 cup cheese.
- 7In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until blended; pour over the macaroni.
- 8Cover and bake for 45 minutes, or until heated through.
- 9Uncover and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and the paprika.
- 10Cover and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.6
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 237.2 mg
- Sodium 1220.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 41.7 g