Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy Kraft Kitchens.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 6 ounces jello sugar-free cranberry flavor gelatin
- 8 ounces jellied cranberry sauce, broken up with fork
- 1 cup cold water
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free, thawed, divided
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add cranberry sauce; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in cold water.
- Pour 1-1/2 cups of the gelatin mixture into 6 cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until set but not firm (should stick to finger and should mound).
- Meanwhile, refrigerate remaining gelatin mixture about 45 minutes or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves define impression).
- Add 2 cups of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over gelatin layer in mold.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold.
- Serve topped with remaining whipped toppping.
- Store leftover mold in refrigerator.