Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this in a binder while doing some purging. Not sure where it came from. I've made just a couple of changes (the addition of salt, and more garlic and oregano); the original just seemed a little bland for us.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 29.58 ml dried parsley
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml salt
- 226.79 g spaghetti, cooked not quite al dente, and drained
- 473.18 ml ricotta cheese
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cook beef, onion, and garlic on medium low heat until brown; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce, parsley and oregano.
- In a 9" x 13" baking dish, layer spaghetti (remember not to overcook since it will be cooking again in the oven), meat sauce, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella. Top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.