Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
In this Italian-inspired sour cream and cream cheese spread can be equally delicious spread over slices of Italian bread or crackers.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning or 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 ounces pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives, sliced
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In medium bowl stir together sour cream, cream cheese and pizza seasoning.
- Spread onto large serving plate to within 1-inch of edge.
- Top with pepperoni,lettuce, tomato, olives and mozzarella. Serve with crisp breadsticks.