Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
this recipe came from a friend...who got it from another friend
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese spread
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagecrumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- chips or cracker
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, artichokes, parmesan cheese, and garlic until well blended.
- Spread into 9 inch pie plate or 3 cup ovenproof serving dish.
- Top with red pepper and feta.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or chips.