Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Do this early in the day and it will be chilled and ready after dinner. Cook time is chilling.
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry jam
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed (divided)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup coconut
- Stread jam on bottom of crust.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar with a whisk until smooth.
- Stir in HALF the Cool Whip.
- Spread over jam.
- Pour milk into lg bowl.
- Add pudding mixes and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in remaining half Cool Whip and coconut.
- Spread over cheese layer.
- Chill for 3-4 hours, until set.