Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Do this early in the day and it will be chilled and ready after dinner. Cook time is chilling.
Make and share this Layered Holiday Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Stread jam on bottom of crust.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar with a whisk until smooth.
- Stir in HALF the Cool Whip.
- Spread over jam.
- Pour milk into lg bowl.
- Add pudding mixes and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in remaining half Cool Whip and coconut.
- Spread over cheese layer.
- Chill for 3-4 hours, until set.