Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
An absolute winner!! Mouth watering flavor!!
- 6 ounces noodles
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles acc to pkg directions, drain.
- In lg skillet, cook hamburger and onion, drain fat.
- Stir in tomato sauce, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and cooked noodles.
- In bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream and milk.
- In baking dish, layer 1/2 the noodle mixture,1/2 the cream cheese mixture, all the spinach, and remaining noodle mixture.
- Bake, covered, at 350F degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, spread remaining cream cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
This is yet another winner Inez, very tasty, I served with warm rolls. what a nice comfort food for a cold winter night!!
Something with a little twist to it (spinach). I used mozzarela instead of cheddar with a little extra in the center. My family loved it. Thanks!
This was very good. The only thing I will change next time is to use a little less of the cream cheese sauce...it was a little heavy for our tastes. Other than that all three kids and I really enjoyed it. Thanks.