Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from a friend, Martha, who submitted it to a local church's cookbook, published about 20 years ago. It's great to take to potlucks and will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator, but ours never lasts that long! I will use the "light" Miracle Whip and mayonnaise and it still tastes great! Chilling time is not included in prep time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh broccoli, flowerettes cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 eggs, hardboiled and chopped
- 1 lb bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced thinly
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen peas, thawed and drained (uncooked)
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 lbs swiss cheese, shredded
- Layer the first 6 ingredients in a 9X13 or larger glass pan.
- Combine mayonnaise and Miracle Whip and spread over vegetables.
- Cover evenly with the shredded cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.