Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty salad for those sick of lettuce! One of each veggie will serve two for lunch or four as a side salad.
- 1 tomatoes (quantities depend on number to be served)
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 1 zucchini
- 3 green onions
- 6 black olives
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vinaigrette dressing or 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- Cut the tomatoes into segments and layer them into a dish or salad bowl.
- Sprinkle liberally with oregano and black pepper.
- Sprinkle with a tablespoon or so of salad dressing.
- Slice the cucumber and quarter the slices, and place on top of the tomatoes.
- Slice half the black olives and place them on top of the cucumber.
- Slice the green onions and put them on next.
- Slice then quarter the zucchini and add it.
- Slice and add the remaining olives.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Add the feta cheese to taste.
- Sprinkle more salad dressing on top.