Looks beautiful, tastes divine.
Make and share this Layered Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- In a medium saucepan, combine the first six ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; cool completely.
- Layer fruit in a glass serving bowl.
- Remove cinnamon stick from the sauce; pour sauce over fruit.
- Cover and chill for several hours.