- 2 (8 ounce) canseach pineapple tidbits, in juice
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 6 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 (6 ounce) containerseach lemon yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 cups cantaloupe, cubed, well drained
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice in small bowl. Pat pineapple dry with paper towels.
- Toss banana in pineapple liquid, drain well, discarding liquid.
- Cut strawberries in quarters.
- In med bowl, mix yogurt, whipped topping and powdered sugar until well blended and smooth.
- In ungreased 13x9 inch glass baking dish layer cantaloupe and strawberries. Top with bananas, pineapple and marshmallows. With pancake turner, press fruit lightly to even out top. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over fruit.