Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from Pillsbury EASY MEALS magazine
- 2 (8 ounce) canseach pineapple tidbits, in juice
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 6 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 (6 ounce) containerseach lemon yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 cups cantaloupe, cubed, well drained
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice in small bowl. Pat pineapple dry with paper towels.
- Toss banana in pineapple liquid, drain well, discarding liquid.
- Cut strawberries in quarters.
- In med bowl, mix yogurt, whipped topping and powdered sugar until well blended and smooth.
- In ungreased 13x9 inch glass baking dish layer cantaloupe and strawberries. Top with bananas, pineapple and marshmallows. With pancake turner, press fruit lightly to even out top. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over fruit.
Very good! The only thing I did different was to mix the fruit and topping all together instead of layering it. Loved the cantalope in there! Will make this again! Thanks Katie!
What a great recipe to use up all those wonderful fresh fruits that are now in season. We served this along side a ham dinner we had at a recent potluck while traveling in the U.P. of Michigan. Whether you use this as a side dish or a dessert, IT'S A WINNER! Thanks for sharing, Katie in the UP.