Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 15 ounces spicy chili beans, undrained
- 15 ounces corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa (I used PACE)
- 1 ounce taco seasoning (I used McCormick)
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips (I used Santita)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used colby & jack)
- 1 large peeled avocado, cubed (or sliced)
- shredded lettuce
- Coarsely crush two cups of tortilla chips and throw ‘em into a deep casserole dish.
- Cook beef and drain. Return to large skillet and stir in beans, salsa, taco seasoning, and corn. Heat to boiling and stir often.
- Remove meat mix from heat and layer over top of the tortilla chips.
- Cut your veggies and start layering.
- First add the tomatoes.
- Cover with green onions.
- And top it all off with a heaping load of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with avocado, shredded lettuce, and any other fixin’s you’d like.
- Now shove some tortilla chips alongside the edges of your baking dish to finish it off.
- Serve and ENJOY!