Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs 20 mins
Yummy to eat! From kraftfoods.com
Make and share this Layered Dulce De Leche Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 40 vanilla wafers, divided
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packagesjell-o instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, topping thawed
- 1⁄4 cup kraft caramel topping
- Chop 4 of the wafers; set aside.
- Line a 9x5" loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Arrange 12 of the remaining wafers in single layer on bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
- Pour milk into large bowl; add dry mixes and beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick).
- Gently stir in the whipped topping. Spoon one third of the pudding mixture over wafers in pan; top with 12 of the remaining wafers and 2 tablespoons of the caramel topping.
- Repeat layers of pudding mixture, wafers and caramel topping. Cover with remaining pudding mixture and sprinkle with chopped wafers; press wafers gently into pudding mixture.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Lift dessert from pan, using foil handles; remove foil.
- Place dessert on serving platter and let stand 15 minutes to soften slightly before cutting into 12 slices.
- Drizzle dessert slices lightly with additional Kraft caramel topping just before serving, if desired.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.