Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a low fat version of Layered Dip for Taco Chips entered to get nutritional information. Using ALL of the low/no fat ingredients here cuts the calories nearly in half - and it tastes just as good!
- Blend cream cheese and miracle whip. I use my food processor. (These days I only buy mayonnaise and add 4 tsp of Recipe #267595 additive to make Miracle Whip.) Spread in bottom of 9 inch pie plate.
- Spread tomato on top.
- Spread salsa on top.
- Spread lettuce on top of tomato and salsa.
- Finally spread cheese on top.
- Refridgerate until serving time.
- Serve with low fat taco chips or with pita bread that has been cut into small pieces and toasted under the broiler.
- Make ahead: Store blended cheese/miracle whip mixture in sealed container and other ingredients in zip lock bags in the fridge for up to a day ahead. Quickly assemble at serving time.