Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
We luv this Dip. And make it all the time!
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I use whipped salad dressing)
- 8 ounces cooked small shrimp (I use 2 cans of shrimp)
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce (I like Woodman's tangy seafood sauce, please note I find that some seafood sauces are too strong)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (finely shredded is best the cheese stays on better when you dip, I have used other kinds of cheese)
- 1 green pepper, diced (never use I hate green pepper)
- 3 green onions, sliced (very flexible you can add a little more or a little less)
- 1 tomatoes, diced (also very flexible, I often use 2 tomatoes)
- Beat together cream cheese (works better at room temp.), sour cream and Mayo/whip dressing until smooth.
- Spread over 12 inch (30cm) platter.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over this mixture in the order given.
- Chill to blend the flavors (you can eat immediately and it's still good, but it is better if you let it chill) Serve with crackers (I find some crackers break easily and make it difficult to eat the dip). We like to eat the dip with round tortilla chips.
- If you are serving it to guests or are taking this to a party bring a few copies of the recipe.
- I almost always get asked for the recipe!
Tasty, simple.....great recipe...thank you....Stephanie
This was very tasty and easy to make. The guys gobbled this up on poker night. Thanks for posting!
This is a great dip for sure! I made this, but without the green peppers for personal tastes, and it was spectacular! Thanks so much for posting this on here!!!