Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious! I serve this on game days with tortilla chips or breadsticks.
- 2 (7 ounce) cans bean dip
- 1 (8 ounce) cont. avocado dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 3⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- First layer bean dip on serving tray.
- Spread avocado dip on top.
- Next, mix sour cream, salad dressing and taco sauce then spread over first two layers.
- Then top with olives, tomatoes and onion.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Serve with chips or crackers.