Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Simple to make and smells and tastes delicious. A meal in a dish.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 3 potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- In a small roasting pan, place half of the raw ground beef.
- Top with thin potato slices.
- Top potato slices with the rest of the raw ground beef.
- Arrange carrot slices and peas next.
- Top with slices of onion.
- Mix soup, water, seasonings and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over beef/veg mixture.
- Cover and bake 2 hours at 325°F.