1/1 Photo of Layered Deli Loaf
1 hr 10 mins
PSU Lioness's Note:
I haven't made this yet but I found it in a Quick Cooking magazine and I'm backing up my files. It looks delicious though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 loaf unsliced round bread
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1/3 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/3 lb sliced monterey jack cheese or 1/3 lb muenster cheese
- 1/3 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/3 lb thinly sliced cheddar cheese or 1/3 lb colby cheese
- 1/3 lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 large dill pickle, sliced lengthwise
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- lettuce leaf
- 1Cut bread in half; carefully hollow out bottom and top of loaf, leaving 3/4" shell (discard removed bread or save for another use).
- 2In a small bowl, combine the mayo, horseradish, and mustard.
- 3Spread butter on cut sides of bread.
- 4In the shell layer ham, 1/3 of the mayo mixture, Monterey Jack cheese, turkey, 1/3 mayo mixture, cheddar cheese, roast beef, remaining mayo mixture, tomato, pickle, onion and lettuce. Replace top.
- 5Wrap tightly in plastic wrap; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Deli Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.9
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 2025.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 28.4 g