Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Favorite Brand Name Recipes cookbook. This sounded good. I haven't made it yet but I hope to soon. This is a "no cook" recipe!
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml green onions, finely chopped
- 177.44 ml chili sauce
- 170.09 g can crabmeat, drained
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder with an electric mixer, until fluffy.
- Stir in the green onions.
- Spread evenly in a 10 inch pie plate. Top with chili sauce and then the crab meat.
- Cover and chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired and serve with assorted crackers. Refrigerate leftovers (if any)!
I've been making this for a long time....this is a wonderful spread to serve during parties or holiday events. I serve mine with assorted crackers and baked pita chips.
Nice recipe to have on hand for unexpected company. I made this and we all dug into it. I like the chili sauce - it makes a nice touch.
Another outstanding recipe. I have made this for years. I was in a Gourmet group when I first received this recipe.