Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a wonderful appetiser
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 16 ounces lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 cups light monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth; add lemon juice and next 4 ingredients, beating until blended.
- Spoon mixture into a 9-inch serving dish.
- Cover and chill at least 20 minutes.
- Spread cocktail sauce evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with crabmeat; sprinkle with cheese, green onions, bell pepper, and ripe olives.
- Serve spread with crackers and fresh vegetables.
- Yield: Makes 12 to 15 appetizer servings.