- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (170 g) cans crabmeat or 2 (170 g) cans shrimp
- 1 (250 ml) jar seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- crackers or tortilla chips, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix softened cream cheese and miracle whip together until smooth.
- Spread into a deep serving dish (at least 2 inches deep).
- Mix the drained crabmeat and the cocktail sauce together and then spread over cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle chopped green pepper, green onion and tomato over crab layer.
- Cover vegetable layer with grated cheese, cover and refrigerate.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips for dipping.
- Can be made 1 day ahead and stored in refrigerator.