Recipe by littleturtle
Chocolate, toffee, and walnut cookie bars.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
Hi littleturtle! I made these for my DS and he really enjoyed them, I have made a recipe similar to this in the past but with coconut, if you have a sweet tooth then give this a try recipe you won't be sorry, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)
- 3⁄4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 3⁄4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup Skor English toffee bit
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in 13"x9"x2" baking pan in oven.
- Combine crumbs, cocoa, and sugar; sprinkle over butter.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly on top of crumbs.
- Top with chocolate chips and toffee bits, then nuts; press down firmly.
- Bake until lightly browned (25-30 minutes).
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into bars (will be easier to cut if chilled first).
- Store covered at room temperature.