Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This only has 4 ingredients and makes up the most attractive dessert done in a loaf pan.
- 27 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 cups coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup frosting, prepared
- coffee beans (optional)
- mint leaf (optional)
- warm caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9x5 inch loaf pan with foil.
- In a bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter.
- Press 1/2 of the cookie mix into the prepared pan.
- Gently spread 1/2 of the ice cream over the crumbs.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Spread frosting over the ice cream, then carefully spread remaining ice cream over the top.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture and press down lightly.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer 5 minutes b/f serving.
- Invert dessert onto a serving platter.
- Discard foil.
- Garnish with coffee beans and mint if desired.
- Cut into slices.
- Serve with caramel topping if desired.