Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe from Smucker's - Tastes delicious!!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup smuckers pure strawberry jam
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3⁄4 cup smucker's pure strawberrry jam
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- fresh strawberries
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil, leaving overhang to be able to lift out and grease.
- In bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add oil, egg, vanilla and water; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake at 350F for about 25 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean when inserted in center. Cool completely in pan.
- Spread cool brownie evenly with 1/3 cup jam, then ice cream; freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Place 3/4 cup jam and orange juice in blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve dessert cut in squares with sauce and fresh strawberry slices.