Layered Chocolate-Strawberry Dessert
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil, leaving overhang to be able to lift out and grease.
- In bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add oil, egg, vanilla and water; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake at 350F for about 25 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean when inserted in center. Cool completely in pan.
- Spread cool brownie evenly with 1/3 cup jam, then ice cream; freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Place 3/4 cup jam and orange juice in blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve dessert cut in squares with sauce and fresh strawberry slices.