Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from the Irish recipe magazine Easy Food
- 100 g ginger biscuits
- 4 tablespoons ready-made chocolate syrup
- 250 ml chocolate ice cream
- chocolate, flake crumbled
- mint leaf (to garnish)
- Crush the biscuits and divide into four dessert glasses. Drizzle the sauce over the crushed biscuits. Add a scoop of ice cream to each glass.
- Top with the crumbled flake and a mint leaf. Serve immediately.
Oh sooooooo good! I used some Belgian ginger cookies, Kahlua Fudge Sauce, some locally produced dark chocolate ice cream (which really needs no embellishment, it is amazing stuff!), and milk chocolate flakes. Decadent but oh so worth it! Thanks for sharing!