Recipe by Melanie Murray
This is a delicious dessert. It is very easy and taste great. Cheesecake and chocolate-mmmmmmmmmmmm
- 1 (9 1/4 ounce) packagejell-o no bake chocolate silk pie
- 1 (11 1/8 ounce) packagejell-o no bake cheesecake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 2⁄3 cups cold milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crumbs from both packages and butter thoroughly with fork in medium bowl until crumbs are well moistened.
- Press firmly onto bottom of foil lined 13x9 inch pan.
- Prepare chocolate silk pie and cheesecake fillings, separately, as directed on each package.
- Spread chocolate filling evenly over crust; top with cheesecake filling.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Garnish as desired.