Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Haven't made this yet, found it and wanted to add it to my collection.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut in pieces
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8 inch square cake pan.
- Combine flour, cocoa and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter and both sugars in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add 2 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract; mix well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Reserve 3/4 cup batter. Spread remaining batter into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle nuts and white chips over batter.
- Drizzle caramel topping over top.
- Beat remaining egg and reserved batter in same large bowl until light in color. Stir in semi-sweet chips.
- Spread evenly over caramel topping.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.