Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a chocolate-lover's dream dessert! If you don't have a trifle dish then use a large glass bowl, I use my Kittencal's Extreme Chocolate Brownies for this, use your own favorite brownie recipe but must be baked in a 13 x 9-inch pan or use a packaged brownie mix. Plan ahead the brownies must be baked and refrigerated until completely cold before slicing, I advise to make the brownies a day in advance. Prep time does not include making the brownies. You can use all chocolate pudding if desired.
- Prepare a large glass trifle bowl or a large glass serving bowl.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Prepare the browninie mix according to package directions.
- Bake in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan until brownies test done.
- Cool to room temperature then refrigerate until completely cold.
- When the brownies are cold cut into about 2-1/2-inch squares.
- Prepare chocolate and cream cheese pudding separately in two bowls using 2-3/4 cups milk for each.
- Line the bottom of the trifle bowl with HALF of the brownie cubes.
- Pour the prepared chocolate pudding over the brownies then sprinkle with 1/3 of the crushed cookies.
- Cover with one 8-ounce container of the Cool Whip topping.
- Layer the remaining brownie cubes over the Cool Whip, then pour the cream cheese pudding over the Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the crushed cookies over the cream cheese pudding, then top with the second 8-ounce container of Cool whip topping.
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed cookies over the Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
DELICIOUS!! This was so easy to put together, with wonderful, yummy results! I used 2 pkgs of the oreo pudding :)
I used a layer of regular chocolate pudding, then a layer of homemade tapioca pudding in place of the cream cheese. It was excellent and everyone ran to the bowl to get theirs before it was gone! I also used sugar free Cool Whip with much success!
I made this twice in the last month and had none left over either time! This is so good! I used white chocolate and chocolate the first time and all chocolate the second. Everyone just loved it and ooood and ahhhhhd over it!