Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
This is my mother in law's recipe. She calls it "Aunt Ruby's Delight". However, since I've never met Aunt Ruby and that wouldn't mean anything to someone not in the family I renamed it.
- For the crust:.
- Cream the butter and flour; add the nuts. Press firmly into a 9X11 pan. Bake at 300 degrees farenheit for 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- For the first layer:.
- Mix all ingredients well and spread on the cooled crust.
- For the second layer:.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Spread in the pan.
- For the topping:.
- Spread with cool whip and garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Chill for 45 minutes and serve.