Recipe by Rachie P
Cheese, broccoli, and chicken are always a welcome combo in my kitchen, but add Stove Top to the mix and you've got a tasty and filling casserole! My DH likes to eat it with a side of garlic toast and salad. I got this recipe from my school cookbook, I hope you enjoy it. It is excellent as leftovers!
Top Review by LuRolin
I read all the reviews and thought this would be a sure winner...We love casseroles so I was a little disappointed. We don't eat Velveeta so I subbed regular cheddar, it was ok, definitely wont be making this again. Just hope the leftovers get eaten...
- 1 (13 ounce) canned chicken, drained or 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) boxstove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on the package and set aside.
- Place chicken in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Place broccoli evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle Velveeta cubes over broccoli.
- Combine soups and pour over cheese.
- Spread prepared stuffing evenly over all.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Let sit for at least 5 minutes before serving to avoid a runny texture.