1/4 Photos of Layered chicken Casserole
This is an old family recipe I inherited from Mom. I remember having it as a kid (a long time ago). We still love it today.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute chopped onion and garlic in oil.
- 2Add chicken pieces and brown.
- 3Add chilies and chicken soup.
- 4In a 13 X 9 X 2 baking pan layer 1/2 chicken mixture, 1/2 cheese, a layer of chips, 1/2 chicken mixture and ending with cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 til bubbly and cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.7
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 147.2 mg
- Sodium 921.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 39.9 g