1/1 Photo of Layered Chicken Broccoli Casserole (No Canned Soup)
Preparation time does not include time for cooking the chicken (may use leftovers).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked according to package directions (or 2 16 ounce bags)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked & cut up
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 1/2 cups Ritz crackers, crumbled
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1Line bottom of 9x13 glass baking dish with cooked broccoli.
- 2Top broccoli with cut-up cooked chicken.
- 3Stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, and chopped onion and spread this mixture over broccoli.
- 4Sprinkle the cheese over the previous layer, then layer with the sliced water chestnuts.
- 5For topping, combine the Ritz cracker crumbs and melted butter and sprinkle over the casserole.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees (Fahrenheit). Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Chicken Broccoli Casserole (No Canned Soup)
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.0
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 456.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: