Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken and rice casserole.
- 3 chicken legs, cooked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom pieces (fresh is best) or 1⁄2 lb fresh sliced mushrooms (fresh is best)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1.5 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix, crushed
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- Cut the chicken meat from the bone in large pieces. Place in bottom of greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Pour the mushroom soup over the chicken. Add the layer of rice and layer of mushrooms. Pour sour cream over all and sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Cover with noodles and bake at 350°F until hot and bubbly.