48 hrs 30 mins
This is so delicious served in the summer, when fresh strawberries are in season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced and sprinkled w/lemon juice
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1Mix crumbs, margarine and 1 tsp.
- 2sugar together.
- 3Press into a 9"x13" baking pan.
- 4Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 6Beat together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar.
- 7Fold in Cool Whip.
- 8Spread half this mixture on cooled crust.
- 9Layer each fruit individually, save some of each fruit for garnish.
- 10Spread remaining cheese mixture over fruit and garnish.
- 11Chill for a couple of hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Cheese Fruit Tart
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.2
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 217.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: