Prep 30 mins
Cook 48 hrs
This is so delicious served in the summer, when fresh strawberries are in season.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 large Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced and sprinkled w/lemon juice
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
- Mix crumbs, margarine and 1 tsp.
- sugar together.
- Press into a 9"x13" baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Beat together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread half this mixture on cooled crust.
- Layer each fruit individually, save some of each fruit for garnish.
- Spread remaining cheese mixture over fruit and garnish.
- Chill for a couple of hours before serving.